CPAPMax CPAP Pillow – Stops Mask Leaks, Noise & Pressure!
We know struggling with Sleep Apnea is tough. While your PAP therapy was designed to give you continuous airflow, you are often faced with a new set of issues that keep you up at night. Between mask shifting causing loud noises waking you up, mask shifting and attempts at adjusting the mask during the night causing red lines and bruising or simply pressure from your pillow causing non-compliance, PAP is a struggle.
The CPAPMax Pillow has been helping Sleep Apnea patients get the comfort and compliance they need each night. With its unique design features, orthopedic CPAP pillow support and ultimate adjustability, the CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 it the perfect CPAP bed pillow to not only improve comfort but also your compliance!
Contour CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 Features
Contour CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 Features The CPAPMax Pillow 2.0 offers unique ergonomic and support benefits and features to maximize your PAP Therapy for any type of mask or brand.
- Pressure Free Side Cutouts –Reduce mask interference and help to prevent your mask from shifting and moving throughout the night which promotes better compliance with your CPAP
- Choose From 2 Different Sleeping Surfaces – Ventilated foam promotes air circulation during the night for a cooler nights sleep with the 3D Mesh Memory Foam pillow side, or if you prefer a traditional bed pillow surface, simply flip your pillow over for plush support with our soft, hypoallergenic microfiber filled side
- Orthopedic CPAP Design – This CPAP Pillow features a concave center for your head, a crescent cutout for your shoulders and facial support on the sides for easy breathing and improved positioning to maintain positive and continual airflow throughout the night
- 3 Layers of Removable Foam for Adjustability – Provides optimal support benefits. Top layer is memory foam that allows your pillow to mold to the shape of your face, a high resiliency support layer provides added support and a Charcoal infused bottom layer neutralizes odors for freshness
- Improved Hose Control – The extended hose tether allows your air hose to move with you throughout the night without pulling on your mask causing your mask to shift or leak