The ReST Bed™ is the first truly Smart Bed: It senses pressure. it automatically responds. It reports Sleep Data.
ReST Bed is the Smart Bed that helps you recover faster.
- Customize support wherever you need it: Head, Shoulders, Back, Hips, and Legs
- Automatically charge firmness in real time
- Sleep monitoring empowers you with information to perform your best.
How our Mattress Technology Works
- The ReST Bed™ is a mattress with five zones, each corresponding to a part of the body (Head, Shoulder, Lumbar, Hips, and Legs).
- Using the ReST® app, you can customize the level of support for any of these zones.
- In addition, embedded in the mattress is a patented fabric, which monitors your unique shape and pressure profile. This sleep data is sent to a whisper quiet pump below the mattress which then automatically adjusts the mattress’ firmness in real time.
- The ReSTdash™ feature of the app reports unique sleep data, which empowers you with the information you need to perform your best.
- Of course, the ReST Bed™ not only collects sleep data; it also helps you sleep better in the first place!
ReST Bed™ for Athletes
Intense training causes muscle damage. Sleep allows muscles to recover. This is just as important as the work-out itself. High performing athletes understand this.
The ReST Bed™ is the best mattress for athletes who value recovery. It was designed specifically for triathletes.
Improved Circulation: The ReST Bed’s™ patented fabric senses your unique shape and pressure profile – and then tells the surface to respond accordingly. This promotes better circulation, which increases the amount of oxygen the muscles get. That’s an important contributor to recovery.
Customized Support: The ReST Bed™ mattress allows you to customize your Head, Shoulder, Lumbar, Hips, and Legs. If, for example, your hips are sore from a hard run that day, you can soften just that zone of the mattress.
Sleep Data: The ReST Bed™ reports unique sleep data, which empowers athletes with the information needed to perform their best. Since the data is collected by the patented sensor below the surface, the ReST Bed™ provides the benefits of wearable technologies without athletes having to change their normal habits or routines.
ReST Bed™ for Back Pain, Shoulder Pain and Neck Pain
If you have back pain, you’re tired of struggling to find the least painful position to sleep in. Perhaps when you roll over at night, there’s too much pressure on your lower back. And you’re tired of trying multiple different positions before you fall asleep.
You just want to be comfortable.
Because the ReST Bed™ provides the exact amount of support you want, where you want, whatever your sleeping position, it is the best mattress for those who are suffering from back pain.
Your support needs change when you are on your back vs. on your side…or based on what you did today. The ReST Bed senses your position and makes automatic real-time adjustments. Further, the ReSTdash feature provides sleep data so that you have the information you need to perform your best
The ReST Bed’s™ surface reads and responds to nearly 2,000 data points across 18 air chambers divided by 5 body zones. Each zone responds independently to give you a totally customized sleep experience.
With the patented Adaptive Sleep Thinking™ technology, ReST’s™ patented pressure sensing surface fabric has been proven effective by leading medical centers like the Atlanta Spine Center and Memorial Sloan-Kettering.
The ReST Bed™ comes with it’s own smartphone/tablet app to provide you with a personal performance dashboard and sleep stats to help you maximize your sleep time and achieve peak performance during the day.
Pressure Sensing Surface Fabric
- Monitors nearly 2,000 pressure points for each sleeper
- Highly durable Lycra material; soft, elastic, breathable
- 100% fabric, no uncomfortable sensors
- Whisper quiet pumps
- Multiple air chambers allow for independent adjustment for all body zones (head, shoulders, lumbar, posterior, legs/feet)
Two Operating Modes
- Automatic: The Rest Bed™ will automatically adjust to your body’s pressure throughout the night.
- Manual: Allows you to manually set the pressure for each zone and keeps it there all night.
- Reporting capabilities to display sleep data on tablet (included) or other wireless devices.
- Wifi connectivity allows the Rest Bed™ to integrate with existing and future in home technologies.
• Size: Twin XL, Queen, King, Split King
• 12” Profile
• Air System — 5 Groups / 4 Independently Variable Zones (Head and Foot Operate Together)
• Top to Bottom Construction
• Removable Smart Top
• Innovative 4 way stretch, Digital Imaged, Sleep Skin Surface, Breathable Picture Frame accent, rounded soft, bull nose treatment.
• 1” Graphite and Cooling Gel Infused Memory Foam
• Sensor Pads affixed near surface for maximum sensitivity and performance.
• Dynamic Support Structure
• 2” Energex Gel Infused Hybrid polyurethane comfort layer combining the best attributes of latex and viscoelastic foam with the heat dissipation and temperature control properties of gel.
• 5.5” Exclusive Dynamic air support system providing individualized support to your head, shoulders, lumbar, posterior and legs.
• 360 degree Foam Encasement for support and stability.
• Sturdy base support foam providing a platform for performance.